Assembly of metal parts using ultrasound – ultrasonic metal welding :
Ultrasound technology can be used to vibrate two metal parts at high frequency and thus create “molecular seizing”. This method is increasingly used in industry, particularly in manufacturing electronics as well as automotive and medical products, because it creates a particularly strong bond without using glue, screws or rivets.
Moreover, ultrasonic welding has many advantages over traditional welding methods, including:
- faster welding speed,
- cleaner and more ecological production,
- reduction in manufacturing costs
- superior welding quality
As an ultrasonic welding expert, SONIMAT provides you with modules, workstations and complete machines for metal part assembly applications.
Our ultrasound metal welding solutions
At SONIMAT, we provide our customers with solutions specific to their needs and their products requiring metal part welding:
- Systems and machines designed for metal welding applications
- The manufacture of special machines integrating our ultrasound welding processes
- Ultrasonic tools manufactured and verified in France by us
Ultrasonic metal welding technology
Ultrasonic Welding Systems and Machines